【Cambodia】Providing Sports Activity Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Time Period
- 23-27 Feb. 2017
- Sport/Programme Category
- NGO Education Research Center （NERC）Japan Sport Council
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- 1,135 people
NGO Education Research Center (NERC) conducted soccer clinics for kids and seminars for coaches near Phnom Penh, Cambodia. On the very last day, we held a training match to conclude the project.This project purposes were
1. To nurture healthy bodies and minds of Cambodian kids through soccer,
2. To contribute to the advancement of sports culture of Cambodia,
3. To deepen the relationship between Cambodia and Japan.
We had many girls participating in our program with the hope of contributing to the advancement of Cambodian women and to boost the momentum of gender-equal society.