Koto Bay Festival 2015 Panel discussion by an Olympic medalist and a Paracanoe team athlete supported by Koto City
- Time Period
- Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Aomi, Koto City, Tokyo, Japan (Odaiba area)
- Sport/Programme Category
- Panel discussion about swimming, Paracanoe, etc.
- Sponsor: General Incorporated Association, Koto City Tourism Association Co-sponsor: Independent Administrative Institution,Japan Student Services Organization
- Koto City (Sponsor)
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- 146 (with approximately 10 foreigners)
On Saturday, 28 November, 2015, we welcomed the swimming medley relay bronze medalist of Beijing, Junichi Miyashita, the Paracanoe world tournament (August 2015, Milan, Italy) Japanese team athletes Masaaki Suwa and Monika Seryu, and held the “Koto Bay Festival 2015 Panel Discussion” at International Conference Hall, Tokyo International Exchange Center, Plaza Heisei.This talk event was part of the "Koto Bay Festival 2015", sponsored by the Koto Tourism Association and co-hosted by the Japan Student Services Organization. The video of the medal ceremony when Miyashita was awarded a bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics and a video introduction featuring Mr. Suwa and Ms. Seryu at the time of the World Championship Race. This was followed by a message to visitors with thoughts moving ahead to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics from Mr. Miyashita, Ms. Seryu, and Natsuki Sato of the Musashino University Sports Management seminar.