International seminars and conferences for international contribution
- Time Period
- January 28-30 2015
- Japan (participants from worldwide)
- Sport/Programme Category
- Anti-Doping Organization
- Japan Anti-Doping Agency (JADA)
- Recipient Organisation
- International governments, international anti-doping agencies, Asian anti-doping agencies, international competitive federations, pharmaceutical manufacturers etc.
- World Anti-Doping Agency, UNESCOInternational Federation of Pharmaceutical anufacturers & Associations (IFPMA), ederation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' ssociations of Japan (FPMAJ), Japan harmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- 303 - 11 countries (January 28); 48 - 28 countries (January 29-30)
International seminars and symposiums were held to create links with worldwide anti-doping agencies, international organizations and international sports organizations etc. in order to contribute to the promotion of the global anti-doping effort, protect the integrity of sport and contribute towards the development of fair sports and sportsmanship.Close ties were established with pharmaceutical manufacturers and anti-doping agencies. The Second International Conference on the Pharmaceutical Industry and the Fight against Doping - New Developments for Clean Sport and Society was held on January 28 2015 in Tokyo and UNESCO, INTERPOL, WHO and others participated in order to promote public health. The 8th International Asian Anti-Doping Seminar and International Symposium were held January 29-30 in order to contribute to the continuous cultivation of anti-doping capabilities.