【Ghana】The Ghana Self-Reliance Support Project via the Enije Sports Festivals, Football Tournaments and Sports Tournaments
- Time Period
- From around September 2015 to July 2016
- Sport/Programme Category
- Sports Festivals, Football, Netball, Track & Field, etc.
- General Incorporated Association Enije
- Recipient Organisation
- Public primary, junior-high, and high-schools in Ghana's Eastern Region
- Enije International GHANA Ministy of Education（Eastern Region） OBONU
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- Direct beneficiaries: 4,760 people; indirect beneficiaries 21 million people
A Sports Festival, Football Tournament and Sports Tournament co-hosted with the Ministry of Education in GhanaThe following activities will be conducted this year also: the Enije Sports Festival which started in Ghana in 2012, the Enije Football Tournament which started in 2013, the Sports Tournament co-hosted with the Eastern Region Ministry of Education, and the support provided to the football school to keep street children away from crime. These activities will motivate educators to discontinue corporal punishments, and will facilitate the independent provision of productive educational activities and school management for children and local people.
Ghana Ministry of Education
Feedback from :
We are so happy to have opportunities to expand children's future possibilities by building schools and organising sports festivals in Ghana. In order to increase the potential of our children, the skills of school teachers need to be increased. This cannot be achieved easily, but we should strive and challenge ourselves for the sake of the next generation. We are all aboard this one ship, the Earth. We want to help Japan in the future. Right now, we are starting by helping Ghana. But I do believe we will be helping each other in the future. Thank you, always, my brothers and sisters in Japan. We all love you.