Judo leadership training for the 2020 Olympic Games (involving 8 countries from 2015)
- Time Period
- 7 November to 7 December, 2015
- Japan: Hiratsuka in Kanagawa prefecture, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto etc.
- Sport/Programme Category
- NPO Solidarity of international judo education (certified by Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Recipient Organisation
- Israel; Palestine; Nanjing, China; Fiji; Myanmar; Costa Rica; the UAE, and Botswana
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- 300 people
Judo leadership projects for the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics in 2020, to started in 2014 and encouraging the participation of many individuals from developing countries in judo.In 2015, judo leaders from eight countries were invited (Israel; Palestine; Nanjing, China; Fiji; Myanmar; Costa Rica; the UAE, and Botswana) and one month of leadership training was provided, based at the Tokai University Judo Club.